New Glendoick Garden Centre Shop,
Offical opening 12th November 2011 by MSP and finance minister John Swinney
If you think you know Glendoick, think again!
October 2011 saw the opening of Glendoick's New Shop, more than double the size of the old one.
Designed and build by local firm Algo and fitted by Robert Workman, based in Errrol, we are delighted with the results.
Glendoick's staff have been working tirelessly to get the shop ready for opening in late October 2011 Please come and see what we've been working on
And thanks very much for your patience as we know it has been noisy, dusty and hard to find things!
We've even managed to save our chinese-style moon windows, moved for a second time!. Made for us in 1985 inspired by Peter Cox's exploration in China, they are now wonderful features in our new build and you'll see them in our new logo, coming soon.
Glendoick's New Departments include:
- A new greenhouse to protect both plants and customers in cold, wet and winter weather. It also means that we can bring inside any plants which need extra protection from cold winters such as those of 2010-11.
- Plants Just in: Heleboures in many colours for early Spring colour.
- New climbing and hybrid roses.
- Standard Hollies for winter structure in the garden.
- Winter colour from berried shrubs such as Pernettya and Gaultheria procumbens.
Our new furniture area is filled with a range of wall art, wooden and other furniture, barbecues, chimineas and other outdoor essentials.
Men's Gift Department
- A new men's clothing range from Jack Murphy and Regatta
- Cufflinks and grooming products.
- Boys toys for those who dont want to act their age.
- And we even have a table football game to play
Outdoor clothing, knitwear and accessories from a wide range of suppliers. Try things on in our new changing room.
- Clothing from Regatta, Tayberry
- Scarves & socks from Avoca
- Knitwear from Calzeat.
- Jewelery at a range of prices and styles.
- Warm fur lined boots for winter.
Gifts for Women
- Handbags from Capiz and locally made from Ladywell Designs
- Candles and fragrances from Wax Lyrical and Yankee
- Pampering products from Bomb Cosmetics, Heathcote and Ivory and lots more.
- Scarves, footware and accessories from Avoca, Calzeat, Redfoots.
- A range of ormaments, jars, vases.
- Candles from Yankee, RHS range.
'The Tardis' Children's area
- A huge range of science and experiment kits
- Craft and art activity gifts
- Top Model range for girls
- An extensive range of children's books
- Lots of pick me up and stocking presents
- Children's outdoor clothing and wellies.