- Home /
- Catalog Advanced Search
Catalog Advanced Search
Glendoick Mail Order 2016-17
Last orders of plants for Christmas 2016 must be placed by the end of Thurs 16th December.
Minimum Mail Order £50 (UK), £100 (Overseas) Ex VAT
Collected orders & Books no minimum.
We export to Europe but currently not to Japan or Norway.
Placing an order assumes acceptance of these conditions:
- -Most Glendoick plants are open ground grown. Mail order when plants are dormant only: October-31st March only.
- -Please order at any time of year. Orders placed after April 1st will be reserved for the Autumn.
- -All orders must be made on our website, by e mail, or letter or fax. We don't take phone orders.
-UK £13 ex vat per box up to 30 kilos (20-25 smaller plants, 10-15 larger ones) Scottish Highlands & Islands, N Ireland surcharged (£15-18 per box). Europe postage £25-40 per box depending on country.
- -Collection: 1 weeks notice required please.
- -Prices are ex V.A.T. 20% VAT added to UK & EC orders.
- -Non UK EC businesses can supply a VAT number to avoid VAT charged on invoice. Non EC customers pay no VAT.
Existing Customers who have bought online from Glendoick before Your details are already on the new webshop so you dont have to enter all your details again.
Please click here and enter your e mail address in the box.
Click 'forgot password' and you will be asked to put in a new password.
You can then log in and place an order
- £250-499 (ex VAT) 5% discount
- £501-999 (ex VAT) 10% discount
- £1001-2000 (ex VAT 15% discount
- £2001+ (ex VAT) 20% discount
No discounts on specimen plants, plant collections (already discounted) or books.
H5 & H6 Very hardy: -18C (0F) and colder, UK well inland, amongst hills, much of N Europe.
H4 Hardy: Suitable for most of UK areas, including fairly well inland, coastal Europe.
H3 Fairly hardy: coastal and sheltered UK gardens.
H2 Rather tender. For mild gardens: west and south UK, Ireland, Brittany West
H1 Tender: Mildest U.K. west-coast islands and western coastline.